8.03.2010

New Arrivals!

Hope you are having a lovahly TuesDaze!!!!

I am actually super happy I finally got some long awaited goodies:

Can you believe I got each one for only $26.74!!! This is actually my first time trying Spiru-Tein, cannot wait to dig  scoop in ;)

And since I had run out of my protein mix, I sure was happy to see this arrival! Alyson (love her blog) uses the cake batter flavor for a lot of her delicious recipes but that flavor was on backorder so I stuck with Vanilla. Now I can fuel my INSANITY  workouts!

 According to the website:
"Muscle Gauge's whey protein Isolate is fat-free and has less calories than the leading brand of optimum nutrition, and like many of products comes in all of our flavors including unflavored if thats your preference. Its packed with 24g of protein per serving."
I can't wait to try out these goodies!


Talk to me!!
Any new products you have recently tried?? 

5 comments:

  1. Yay for goodies!!!

    I have that muscle gauge in peanutbutter flavor, I m dying for the ice cream sandwich flavor but its out of stock!!!!

    I recently got Sunwarrior Chocolate Protein Powder and I love it! It rocks!!

    Have a great night love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried or seen those products before - good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh i have been loving my living harvest hemp protein and my voskos yogurt.....have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been lovin my Jay Robb protein and of course Justin's almond butter. Not necessarily new products but I do love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always fun to try new products, isn't it? :) To tell you the truth, I haven't tried anything new lately, but I'm always on the lookout for fun things to try!

    ReplyDelete