- Breathing- a simple exhale and inhale will do!
- Say cheese - a simple smile can make you feel better. Go ahead try it....Doncha feel better?
- Compose a Mantra- devise an affirmation -- a short clear positive statement that focuses on your coping abilities. The next time you feel as if your life is one disaster after another, repeat 10 times "I can handle this. I feel calm".
- Take a Whiff- Breathing in scents of chamomile, lavender, peppermint, rose, thyme are all soothing. So light up all your scented candles!!!
- Soak it up- Nothing is more stress relieving than a nice hot bath.
- Try a Tea- We know all about the calming properties of chamomile tea.
- Take a Walk- It forces you to breathe more deeply and takes your mind of what is stressing you.
Whole Wheat Pasta w/ Portabella Burger & Spinach
Haven't stopped smiling since I finally bought this!!
And made this lovely dessert:
1/4 cup of Kefir
Sprinkled Wheat Germ
And now I am sipping some tea, repeating the mantra, and breathing. Guess I am pretty relaxed ;)
What do you do to deal with stress?