Hope you had a great weekend :) Why do weekends go by soOo fast??? :'(
This morning I woke up feeling a bit creative and decided to create a sweet Quinoa concoction ;)
Sweet Quinoa Ingredients:
- 1 cup of Quinoa (cooked)
- 1/2 cup of Almond Milk (vanilla flavored)
- 1 tbsp of Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp of Honey (or you can use bananas to sweeten it up)
- Cinnamon (as much as you like!)
- Heat up the Almond Milk with Quinoa
- Add the Honey and Cinnamon
- Boil until the Quinoa turns thick and creamy
- Stir in the Almond Butter and top off with any ingredient of your liking!
I did some schoolwork and then headed to a spin class. Loved today's instructor, she had an awesome mix and was very energetic!!
Jammin' Songs of the Day:
Cal. Fat: 20%
Avg. Heart Rate: 165
Max. Heart Rate: 185
I was hangry after spinning! I made the quickest lunch possible: crumbled bean burger, wholly spicy guacamole, and salsa on top of some brown rice.
After lunch I looked over this awesome cookbook , "Simply Organic". I got it as a gift from my parents!!
This book "is a simple way to start you and your family in the path to organic living". I can't believe I had neglected this book for so long. I am going to try to make a recipe from this book sometime this week ( everything looks so good)!!!
Do you buy organic food? Why or why not?