3.16.2010

CooCoo for CoCoNut!

I have missed u guys!!! I feel like I haven't blogged in forever :( This weekend I was super busy, it involved some seriously needed cuddling (with Rusty), sleeping relaxing, cooking, partying with friends, sleeping,  food shopping, eating, and school work.

Yeah I know,  school work???  Being the the big procrastinator that I am,  I pushed off the studying of a 6 chapter test until Sunday!! The test was this morning and I don't think I did that well. Seriously, who gives a test the first day after Spring Break???
It's not my fault, right ;) 

Any who! I hope your weekend and Monday were lovely :) I am back in O-town, back in school, and back to my routine. Today I had class till noon, went grocery shopping, and met up with my friend Naomi to  get stuff for our  St. Patty's Day celebrations!! Check out the cute bow tie and the rocking glasses. 

I am going to look like a total goof-ball hottie! 

How are you going to celebrate St. Patty's Day? I am going to a block part-ay with some friends! I will probably have tons of green beer, or a green monster, or both ;) 

I couldn't come back to O-town without visiting Whole Foods with my momma. I loaded up on loads of goodies (you will see throughout the week!) and I finally got this! 


I am literally CooCoo for Coconut!! This was my first time trying Coconut Butter, and I am in love. I cant wait for all the lovely concoctions I will make with it!

Have you tried Coconut Butter? If so,  do you have any fun recipes? 

I am off to pump some iron (iron =10 lbs free weights )  ;)  Happy Tuesday!! 

12 comments:

  1. i've still never had the luck of trying coconut butter, but i really want to! lol iron is 10 pounders for me too :) ughh studying, should be doing that right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love coconut everything! especially the cocnut water but it is so pricey....
    we will not celebrate st. pattys day but you look like you will have fun! in college we used to have green eggs and ham and green beer and no green monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to look adorable tomorrow! Make sure to take lots of pics for us :) A test the first day after spring break? That is totally ridiculous. I have not tried coco butter or water! I need to get on that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coconut butter is something I need to try immediately! I'm a coconut fiend too! I hope you have so much fun tomorrow!
    THanks for your kind comment earlier, it really made me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try the artisana coco butters, I might just make my own soon since it is possible haha.

    Tell us how you like the coconut water! I've been curious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Your blog is awesome!
    I'm definitely going to have to try this coconut butter--it's all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMg love the glasses and tie! Have fun tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried it, but I've heard it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a fun and restful weekend! I love cooking with coconut oil and spreading coconut butter on breads and sweet potatoes. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    And omg, that coconut butter is seriously the best thing ever. I splurged and bought a jar of it last year. Unfortunately, it didn't last long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coconut butter is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I like putting it on toast like you did!!

    yum!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete