There is so much positivity in the air, can you feel it!?! OH YEAH, I feel it ;) I am actually uber-excited because my SPRING BREAK begins tomorrow! WooHooo!!! Although, I don't have a planned trip due to my lack of mulah, I can't wait to lay back, relax, and veg.
Last night I was not feeling too well, a bit under the weather :( So, instead of going to the gym I hung out and relaxed with Rusty. We made dinner together!
We made mini-turkey burgers, they were really good and super easy to make. And I have 2 patties leftover for today's lunch.
Lean Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb. of Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Chop up onion, mushroom, and garlic (to your liking, its going to go into the turkey burger mixture).
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate mixture for about 10 minutes, then form patties ( I made about 6 patties)
- Grill for about 15 minutes. The inside of the burger will look whitish in color when cooked through. (I used a George Forman Grill)
After dinner we just laid back and relaxed, just what I needed :)
This morning, I woke up so refreshed and feeling a whole lot better!! It is good to listen to your body. with the way I was feeling yesterday if I had gone to the gym, I probably wouldn't feel as good as I do today.
This morning I had peach cobbler for b-fast ;)
These two babies together are A-mazing, I honestly feel like I am having peach cobbler!
What do you like to pair Larabars with?
I'm off to make some lunch and continue reading. Got to get everything done before my gym sesh with Rusty!!
Hope you are having a Happy-Hump-Day!